Ten+ Signs You’re Not Ready For A Dog or Cat
Whether it's a dog or cat, a pet will require a lifestyle change. However, sometimes that's just not feasible.
"Owning a pet is a lot of work," veterinarian Dr. Adam Christman, tells Bustle. "They are just like having children. They have their own wants, needs, and expectations," all of which will require your attention. And many times, the change is a lot more than you were ready for. The following is a list of signs that you're not ready for pet.
1. You Don't Have A Solid Routine
2. You Have Big Travel Plans
3. You've Been Moving A Lot
4. You Just Accepted A New Job
5. Money Is Tight
6. You Aren't 100% Sure
7. You Love To Be Spontaneous
8. You Like To Sleep In
9. You Haven't Done Your Research
10. You Can't Imagine Going For Walks
11. You're Spotting Flaws In The Pet
12. You'd Have To Hide The Pet
13. You Haven't Thought Long-Term
Any furends out there disagree with this list?